1.14.2017

Kylie Cosmetics Collection


Hey dears. First off I'm just going to throw this out there that this post is not meant to show off or to rub anyones face in it, so don't take it as such. Now lets continue on.

You all know of my love for Kylie Jenner Lip Kits, well I have recently acquired a few more lip kits & a few other products... what can I say, oops. 

So I got one of her Kyliners in black, a burgundy Kyshadow, and her lip kits in the colors: 22, Kristen, Dirty Peach, Spice, Koko K, Leo, Merry, Posie K, Candy K, Dolce K, Exposed, & Mary Jo K.

As you can see my collection has grown quite a lot, which I'm quite happy with it. I do have a love for her products and how well they work. If you would love a good make up product & are able to spend a few extra dollars on it, it's well worth a shot.

Have you tried any of her products. If so what are you favorite ones?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig