1.11.2017

Tarteist Dry Matte Lip Paint | Tarte


Hey dears. I know what you're probably thinking... another lipstick post, really?? Yes, it's another lipstick post. I know there have been a few lately, but I've had a few post waiting for a while until I was able to come home. So here it goes.

The other day I posted a Kylie Jenner lip kit post, which you can view here. I know they are a little more expensive, so here is another slightly cheaper but still great quality pick. 

These are the Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in the colors Bestie & Cheerleader by Tarte. There sell for $20 a piece at Sephora & are pretty amazing. Bestie is the really nude/brown color & Cheerleader is the beautiful red/pinky color. Both only take one pass with the wand & has great pigment. Stays on well throughout the day and no real need to reapply after eating. You also need a good make up remover to get these off at the end of the day.

So in my opinion they are just as great as the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits & are a few dollars cheaper. Hey a few bucks is a few bucks, right!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig