7.05.2016

Wait What?!



So this past weekend my nephew & his wife held their gender reveal party for us & them to find out if baby #2 is a boy or girl. For their last reveal I guess team girl and happened to be right, so this time only 4 people were team girl, everyone else was team boy. Before they did did the reveal they asked me and one of my nephews friends to be the Godparents, which is wow, let me tell you I was not expecting it. We both got to spray Tyler & Raven with paint that was the color of the gender. Guess what. TEAM BOY WON. To say the family is ecstatic is and understatement. We cannot wait to welcome him in December! Pictures courtesy of Ravens Facebook.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig