7.20.2016

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Blemish-less


This little beauty I got from Sephora either as a sample or as a reward for trading in some points & it was so worth it. What can I say, I loved it so much it was  also a repurchase. All you simply do is after whatever your morning routine is you just apply it all over your face. In it's case a little goes a long way. It takes about a minute to fully dry and then you can apply your foundation or concealer, which ever you apply first. It applies smoothly and once it dries it doesn't  leave a heavy feeling on your face, which I think is great you don't want to feel like it's caked on there. I find while wearing it my makeup is less pron to move or do anything I don't want it to do. It also helps control oil & blemishes. Like I said earlier I got mine from Sephora for $ 36. Such a lovely product.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig