7.07.2016

Summer Favorites


I find during summer everyone has certain things that they are drawn too, whether its things they wear, perfumes they use, or things that they apply to their skin. I find people, including myself, always go for things that quick to use & easy to apply. 

Ray Bans: As you know it's summer & here in southern Louisiana the heat is atrocious. I'm talking anywhere from 90-102, it's insane.  So you know that means sunglasses are a must. My Ray Bans are my go to sunglasses, they're always in my purse for easy access. I love the lenses because I find it gives you such a clear picture & you don't have to worry about reflection of the sun rays while you driving or walking around. 

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream: During summer I always have problems with my lip constantly drying out. So this another thing that I keep in my purse and continuously apply. No one wants dry, chapped lips, especially someone like me who always wear lip sticks or my Kylie Jenner Lip Kits.

Sugar Sport: Who doesn't love spending time in the sun during this beautiful weather. My sister has a pool, so I spend a bit of my free time sitting by her pool. I have a habit of always putting something on my lips with a good SPF. This is something that was recently released by Fresh and it can be used for lips & face with an SPF of 30. I prefer it just for my lips because the consistency is just to thick and heavy for the face in my opinion. I find it also has a long wear too.

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Spray: This is my go to sun protection for my face. It has a great SPF of 50. I use this a lot when we are sitting by the pool. I find this has a strong alcohol smell when you first spray it on but it doesn't take long for it to clear. I'm pron to getting really sun burnt in my face & I find while using this my cheeks may turn a little red but they don't actually burn, which is great. I think we've all had that fun time to apply makeup over a sun burn. 

Australian Gold Continuous Spray: This is like the holy grail of sun products. We all want to get a nice tan while sitting in the sun , but I'm the kind of person that if I go into the sun without any sort of sun screen on, I'm going to be as red as a lobster. My sister had found this product year ago at a local Walgreen's & we have not turned back. It has a SPF of 4, 8, or 15. Once you spray it on it leaves a light bronzed color behind & because it does have a bronzer in it, I tan instead of burn. It is like the best thing ever for fair skinned ladies like myself. 

Flip Flops: The #1 to go shoe for ladies & some men during the summer. Who doesn't love a good pair of flip flops. Whether it's going on a beach vacation or just sitting by the pool, we all want something easy to put on and take off but also cute & comfortable. You can literally find a pair at almost any store & they usually don't cost an arm & a leg. 

Travel Map Backpack: This is a little cute backpack this I found on Amazon for a reasonable price. If I am going to an outside event or pool party I like to use this instead of my regular purse. I mean the last thing you want to do is lug a heavy purse and then have to keep track of it. I usually just throw my keys, wallet, and a few other bits and bobs, toss it onto my back and head out. It's so easy and convenient to keep track of.

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche de Toilette: My favorite summer perfume. I has such a light fresh scent that is perfect for every day wear or for going out.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig