12.18.2017

Teacher GIfts


Hey dears. So a few weeks ago I was going down my Christmas List to see who I had left to buy for & then it dawned on my that my child has teachers & I was suddenly like "crap I need to get them something" (he has 6 total at his daycare). So after some Pinteresting & researching, Raven at Monkey Business had posted some oven mits with mixing spoons and a bag of mix & that was prefect. So when I messaged her about them, she also told me that she had a few cute teacher sayings she could put on them & this was the finial result. All I did after that was find these cute tags from Pinterest & bound them in some brown twine. Below is a picture of the oven mits in all their glory before I added the tags.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig