12.01.2017

Christmas Tradition Ideas For Baby


Hey dears. As you may know Christmas is my favorite time of the year & this year with little man I wanted to start some new family Christmas traditions. Here's a few that I fell in love with.

CHRISTMAS EVE BOX

I think this is a great idea. I found this idea on Pinterest and apparently in extremely popular in the UK. Basically the night before Christmas you let your little one open up their Christmas Eve box, which usually consist of a new pair of Christmas pjs, movie, book, cup, snacks all to use that night. You can also add Santa's Key if you do not have a chimney. You can also stick in anything you really want. Adults can also have one if you want to join the fun.

SNACKS FOR SANTA & HIS REINDEER

I loved making homemade Christmas cookies as a child & this is something I plan to do with my little guy. Just the time spent together making, baking, & decorating hits me right in the feels. I also love the idea of making reindeer food to put in your yard Christmas Eve. The looks on children's faces when they wake up in the morning to see that Santa has been there is the best.

CHRISTMAS BEDTIME STORIES

This is a tradition I have always loved. A good Christmas book before bedtime on Christmas Eve. There are so many great Christmas classic books that I think makes the child even more excited for the day to come.

ELF ON THE SHELF
At first, before baby, I didn't see the point in elf on the shelf & the bad things it gets up to. But now that he's here it seems like something I'd like to do. So I think I'll get it end of this year & use it next year!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig