11.14.2017

Is My Head Screwed On Straight?


Hey dears. These past few weeks have been hectic. Not to mention it's only going to continue over the next 2 months. I'm finally finished with bubs everything for his birthday party & his gifts. I've also finished all Christmas shopping! Let's just let that sink in for a few.

So let me break down the hectic: appointments, birthday parties, baby showers, Christmas pictures and just general family events coming up or has passed has been every weekend. This momma is beyond tired.

I've also had a few days off recently and have taken advantage of going to the movies, which I've enjoyed. Christmas pictures with Santa are coming up, which will be fun. I've also completed Christmas cards which are ready for mailing. I don't know about you but I'm the kind of person that has to stay on top of things. I cannot wait until the last minute to finish task.

Things to look forward to are Thanksgiving and, of course, Christmas. Can't forget going seeing Christmas lights & going to the parades, along with 1 year pictures & as I said above pictures with Santa. So even though life's been hectic I've enjoyed it for the most part every step of the way.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig