11.17.2017

Bitter Sweet

Hey dears. Were do I start. Today is the one year mark for the day my life went full stop on hold. It was a year ago today that my water broke at 4:30 am. One year that they told me I couldn't leave the hospital until my baby was born. Plans, work, life just came to a stop. Which as most moms would do, I, of course, did what was best for my child. It would be the start of an almost 7 week journey. 


This gives a really weird emotion that I cannot explain. Makes me feel almost paranoid. I know I, most certainly, am not currently pregnant and my baby is almost one. He's healthy & happy. I couldn't ask for anything more. So nothing could really repeat of what happened, but it still doesn't sit right. So here's to a great Thanksgiving & Christmas!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig