10.18.2017

Fall-Halloween Question | Tag


Hey dears. I figured I haven't done one of these in a while & well tis the season for one. Hope you enjoy.

What did you dress as for Halloween last year?
Sadly I worked until 7 last year
What is your favorite Fall food?
Ham & my brother in laws turkey
Do you have any Fall traditions?
I try to bring the little ones in the family to as many activities as I can
Do you have any Halloween traditions?
Decorating a pumpkin
What music do you like to listen to during Fall?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite spooky movie?
Little Vampire, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Halloweentown
S’mores or pumpkin pie?
S'mores
Hot chocolate or warm apple cider?
Hot Chocolate
Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes?
Love
What is your favorite day of the year?
Christmas
What is the story behind your URL?
My name xo
What is the best thing about your town during Fall?
Fall Fest & Pumpkin Patches
Do you step on crunchy leaves just to hear their crunchy awesomeness?
Sometimes
Do you like going to the pumpkin patch?
Love
Do you go hiking through the woods during Fall season?
To get eaten by something? Not happening.
Where do you buy your Fall candles?
Guilty
Do you enjoy carving jack-o-lanterns?
I either carve, paint, or decorate of some sort
What is your favorite Fall color?
Orange
Corn maze or haunted maze?
Corn maze
Are you good at carving pumpkins?
I try
What is your favorite Fall memory?
I usually starts to get cooler
Gloves or mittens?
Gloves
Do you enjoy rain?
Rain yes, thunder & lightening no
Do you enjoy the other seasons?
Winter's my favorite
How do you plan to spend this Halloween?
Taking my little one trick-r-treating
What is your favorite Fall candle scent?
Pumpkin
Do you enjoy Christmas?
LOVE
What is your favorite store during Fall?
Hobby Lobby
Do you enjoy cold weather?
LOVE
What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I love flavored tootsie rolls & tootsie pops
What is one thing you would love to try during Fall, but haven’t yet?
They have some new fall attractions in the area I would like to take bub too.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig