9.16.2015

Fall Tag


In light of fall quickly approaching I thought it was only appropriate to do a fall tag. 
So lets get started :)

Favorite Fall lip product?
I think that we can always rely on a good EOS lip balm, but I also love wearing a red lip during this time of year.

Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
X formula in a pretty red color.

Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Pumpkin Spice Frapp or Latte

Favorite Fall Candle?
Pumpkin Spice

Favorite Fall Accessory?
Scarves.

Haunted House or Haunted Hay Ride?
Don't really prefer either, I'll stick my Ghost Adventures show.

Favorite Halloween Movie?
Hocus Pocus.

Favorite Candy to Eat on Halloween?
Love the seasonal Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Are you going to dress up this Halloween?
Most likely not, it had been a while since I dressed up.

What is you favorite thing about fall?
Cool weather! We've had a horrible hot summer.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig