2.05.2014

Facial Regimen


Hey friends. Recently I've had to change my face regimen. I started getting a lot more break outs then normal & sadly I've learn I cannot use drug store foundations or facial cleaners, for some reason their making me break out. So pictured is my new products, except my Bioderma which I've used for the last few months. I've been using them for about a week and at least 75% of my break outs have cleared and no new ones have formed.


So in the mornings & evenings I use my Bioderma to either just take anything that I have on my skin or my make up off. This is a great product that feels like water, no scent, & isn't oily. I can usually only order this from Amazon.


After removing my make up I also use my Clinique: Take The Day Off cleanser. Its great to finish getting any make up left of my face & also leaves my skin super soft.  Now I have dry/oily skin around my T-zone & even though this product is slightly oily, I've never had a problem with it either increasing my oiliness or leaving an oily feel behind.


After cleansing I use my Clinique: Liquid Facial Soap Mild. This is step #1 in the 3 Steps  Clinique Products. This is just a mild soap that doesn't have any harsh chemicals or scents in it. This just takes 1 pump & just work it all over you face.


Step #2 is using Clinique: Clarifying Lotion Clarifinate. This is just a liquid exfoliate that gently removes any dry skin. This doesn't leave that nasty burning feeling, but a cooling sensation.


Step #3 is Clinique: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. This just take one pump & leaves your skin silky smooth.


Then at night I just add a little of this under neither my eyes to help any wrinkles that are trying to come out because lets admit it I'm not getting any younger.

So that's my new facial products. So far my results are good, a lot less break outs & not as much oily/dry skin around my t-zone.

P.s. Sorry for the lighting, sun was really bright today :)

Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your beauty regime, I have the most sensitive skin and tried Clinque before but sadly didn't work as well for me, it was a bit too intense. I need to try bioderma out. Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig