11.30.2015

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil


source

I have a big thing for lip products. My family, friends, and co-workers know I always have on some kind of lip product and it changes daily. For my birthday Sephora gave me this cute little Nars box and inside was a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the shade Cruella. Tried it and can I say I absolutely love it. Now of course what they gave me is this cute little sample, so what did I do, purchase the daddy size, plus a few other shades.... I also got it in Dragon Girl and Never Say Never. And can I say that I cannot wait! They're really creamy and stay on all day. Also you don't really have to touch it up through out the day either. Not to bad on pricing either, you can get them from Sephora for $26.00.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig