3.03.2015

Nars Foundation Review

                             matte                              all day luminous                        matchmaster
images-google.com

You know how when you find that one perfect foundation you love and then one day you look and suddenly its not there anymore. Its a horrible feeling to describe, and my husband just cannot understand it. I always used Nars Sheer Matte Foundation and I loved it to pieces. About a month ago I ran out and I looked on Sephora to reorder it and Nars Sheer Matte was no where to be found, what so ever. So I then went to the store & they also had taken their display out and the ladies that work there could not tell me if it was discontinued or not. I even checked Nars website and its again no where to be found. *insert pouty face here*

So they recommended Nars Sheer Glow and I told the lady I cannot use that one because I have oily skin and that foundation makes it a lot worse. So then she pointed our Nars had another new foundation called All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, so I figured why not give it a shot. Boy was I wrong. 

I find for my skin type it just doesn't work. Like the Sheer Glow it makes my skin so much more oily and it supposed to be a long wear foundation and I find by the end of the day it looked spotted and I would described it and giving you a chipped make up look. It wasn't smooth and blending as it was when I left my house. Also I find that it rubs off so easily. So all in all defiantly not my favorite. It may do better on someone else, but for me it just didn't work out. 

So recently I purchased Mac Matchmaster Foundation & hopefully I will find another foundation I love!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig