2.12.2015

Lipstick Tag

image-google.com
How many lipsticks do you own?
16.

What was the first lipstick you owned?
This horrible brown shiny color.

What is your favorite lipstick brand?
Love Revlon, Mac, & Nars.

What is your most worn lipstick?
Its a neutral color by Mac.

What is your favorite finish?
Depends on my mood whether it has a matte finish or shine finish.

What was the last lip product you bought?
Last lip product I bought is 4 Tanya Burr lip glosses.

How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? (including balms and glosses)
4.

How do you store your lipsticks?
I have a makeup crate I keep all my make up including lipsticks in.

Which lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
Either a lip butter by Revlon or a Tanya Burr lip gloss.

What lip products are you currently lusting after?
My new lips glosses from Tanya Burr that haven't come in.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig