12.10.2014

Lush Nighttime Favorites


This is one of my favorite facial cleaners. It is kind of like a clay, you add a little water and it thins out, it also smells like an ocean (yes that is seaweed). I actually got this as a sample when I ordered some bath bombs and what can I say, i love it. It really helped my face with blemishes. I know usually after long days at work the last thing I feel like doing is taking make up off. I keep this pod in a cute basket by the tub and I use this every night now. 

This is a great facial scrub. I use this 3-4 times a week. Its also kept next in my basket next to my tub. Its a blue white color that smells like the beach, I also find its more like a rough sand/salty texture to it.

Lastly I use Coalface. They say this produce really helps clean out the pores. To me it smells kind of like black licorice, but it helps keep my face clear. Kept in my soap. :) 

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig