11.27.2018

New Naked Love | Urban Decay


Hey dears. Quite recently I purchased both the Urban Decay Naked Heat & Naked Cherry eyeshadow palettes during Black Friday madness. First off, can we just say how pretty these shades are. I mean who cannot find a color to love with these two. For me personally, I absolutely love the colors in both of these palettes from the pretty pinks to the sultry oranges. All these colors have a beautiful pigment & blend well with each other. I love how you can create so many different looks with just one of these palettes. These will normally run you between $49-54 depending on where you pick it up from. If you were lucky to get these during Black Friday  these were going for a wonderful $27. My go to is either Sephora or Ulta. Totally worth every penny in my opinion!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig